The following clients are officially recognized as production-ready, and support the current Sentry protocol:
- stati-redis (stati-redis-python) with redis transport.
If you’re developing a client for your platform, there’s several things we highly encourage:
- It should fully implement the current version of the GottWall protocol.
- It should conform to the standard DSN configuration method.
- It should contain an acceptable level of documentation and tests.
- The client should be properly packaged, and named stati-<lang>-<transport-name>.